Luckily, Mizner’s staff already had a solution for COVID-19: Virtual Badge. In fact, Mizner Country Club has been using Virtual Badge for more than 3 years as a way to badge vendors, staff, and visitors who come into the club. With Virtual Badge, management already had the capability to:
1) Pre-vet anyone coming into the club & issue them a badge before they show up
2) Know where people go when they get on-site
All Mizner Country Club had to do was take advantage of Virtual Badge’s credentialing capabilities to implement a COVID-19 solution. Virtual Badge already allows a client to define a list of required “credentials” (IE- certifications, policy approvals, or other documentation) that must be completed before a badge can be issued.
The Virtual Badge has already been used as a COVID-19 solution for large events like the Breeder’s Cup, so the VB team was already familiar with how to help Mizner.
The VB team added the following requirements for any event attendee to complete before they could get an ID badge that let them attend the event:
1) Mizner Event Guest Policy
2) Voluntary Waiver & Release of Liability
3) Mizner Club Policies & Procedures
4) COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
5) COVID-19 Testing Questionnaire
6) Decision To COVID-19 Test at Mizner Country Club
7) If Not, Upload Recent COVID-19 Negative Test Result