By using Virtual Badge to get around any identification problems, you'll know:
- Who the worker, visitor, VIP, or contractor is
- What company they work for, their job-title, and their time on-site
- Why the person is on-site, what skills they have, and their work status
Virtual Badge makes sure everyone reads from the same sheet of music.
Eliminate unnecessary meetings and get your workers on the job faster than ever before by:
- Collecting personal information including worker name, photo, and other required details
- Linking signed documentation, training certificates, licenses, and more to their profile
- Issuing an ID badge ONLY if the worker has completed their onboarding workflow
Virtual Badge makes it easier to onboard any worker to your job-site.
Never worry about compliance documentation again because Virtual Badge keeps track of it for you. Your project team can create customized workflows to collect:
1) Acknowledgements to each job-site’s specific safety rules and regulations
2) Required certifications such as OSHA, ACI, or contractor licenses
3) Specific training certifications such as Aerial Lift or Rigging training
4) Vehicle operator certifications such as Forklifts, Cranes, CDL
Make managing compliance and producing proof a breeze by using Virtual Badge.
Virtual Badge keeps compliance requirements from falling through the cracks by:
- Giving workers an easy mobile app to upload and store their compliance docs
- Providing a real-time compliance display on each worker's ID badge
- Alerting managers when a worker's documentation is about to expire
Eliminate problems caused by pen-and-paper time tracking systems and instantly know who & how long. With Virtual Badge, your management team can:
1) Track time for the entire construction site or at individual work zones
2) Track time for individual tasks or job-phases
3) Know who is currently on-site at any given time
Virtual Badge is the next step in construction time management.
Virtual Badge solves safety problems by letting any worker use their ID badge to report an issue. Workers can report on any of the following:
1) Pre-task planning, confirmation of correct safety PPE procedures
2) Hazard identification & Hazard control suggestions
3) Great catch, Near miss & Corrective action documentation
4) Safety issues, accidents & incidents
Learn about how Virtual Badge is used to improve the way Clayco manages identification, compliance, risk, and safety management at the $1b Rockwool manufacturing plant in West Virginia.Learn More
COVID-19 infections can completely put a halt to any construction project. Because of this, JDS Development Group needed a way to ensure business continuity at its $2B construction site — a luxury skyscraper that overlooks Central Park in New York City.Learn More
In search of how to best comply with the regulations, Virtual Badge provided a solution to help employers keep track of their worker’s vaccinations, contact tracing, and other COVID-19 waiver forms required to proceed with construction projects.Learn More