IMPORTANT: READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT IS A LEGAL CONTRACT GOVERNING YOUR USE OF SOFTWARE AND VIRTUAL BADGE (DEFINED IN DETAIL BELOW) COLLECTION AND USE OF CERTAIN PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. BY CLICKING THE “ACCEPT” OPTION OR INSTALLING THE ACCOMPANYING SOFTWARE PRODUCT (THE “SOFTWARE”), YOU (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND THE PARTY ON WHOSE COMPUTER OR MOBILE PHONE THE SOFTWARE IS INSTALLED) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT VIRTUAL BADGE, LLC MAY COLLECT CERTAIN PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, AS EXPLAINED IN DETAIL BELOW.
If English is not your native language or you do not understand thoroughly any clauses herein, it is entirely your responsibility to make sure it is appropriately read or translated to you so that you understand all the terms and conditions herein.
You are not required to accept these terms but, unless and until you do, the Software will not install and you will not be authorized to use the Software. If you do not wish to agree to these terms, please select “I DECLINE” and, if applicable, obtain a refund of the purchase price as follows:
WARNING: WITH THE MOBILE APPLICATION, NEVER OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE OR OTHER MACHINERY WHILE USING VIRTUAL BADGE DUE TO THE INHERENT DANGERS THEREIN.
NOTICE: THE SOFTWARE MAY CONTAIN A “TIME OUT” FEATURE THAT WILL RENDER THE SOFTWARE INOPERATIVE AT THE END OF THE TERM.
1. Thank you for selecting VIRTUAL BADGE®. VIRTUAL BADGE® is the trademark name of the software licensed by Disaster Solutions LLC. This software license agreement is a legal agreement between you, on behalf of yourself and the party on whose computer or mobile phone the software is installed, and Disaster Solutions LLC (herein after known as Disaster Solutions) that describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Software. By selecting “I ACCEPT,” you indicate that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you are not granted any rights whatsoever to the DISASTER SOLUTIONS Software, and you will not be able to access or utilize the Software in any way or means.
2. LICENSE GRANT AND RESTRICTIONS. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including the payment of any applicable subscription fees, DISASTER SOLUTIONS grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, during the initial term of the subscription and any Renewal Term (as defined in Section 3), to electronically access and use the Software.
In addition to the DISASTER SOLUTIONS software, the term Software includes any other programs, tools, internet-based services, components and any updates (for example, Software maintenance, service information, help content, bug fixes, or maintenance releases, interactive website content, etc.) of the Software that DISASTER SOLUTIONS provides or makes available to you.
You are not licensed or permitted under this Agreement to do any of the following and shall not allow any third party to do any of the following: (i) access or attempt to access any other DISASTER SOLUTIONS systems, programs or data that are not made available for public use; (ii) copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, resell or distribute in any way the material from the Software, including any code or documentation; (iii) permit any third party to benefit from the use or functionality of the Software via a rental, lease, service bureau, or another arrangement; iv) transfer any of the rights granted to you under this Agreement; (v) work around any technical limitations in the Software, use any tool to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled in the Software, or decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the Software except as otherwise permitted by applicable law; (vi) perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the proper working of the Software, prevent access to or the use of the Software by DISASTER SOLUTIONS’s other licensees or customers, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on DISASTER SOLUTIONS’s infrastructure; (vii) render any services to a 3rd party that require the Software for the service to be performed; or (viii) otherwise use the Software except as expressly allowed under this Section 2.
Testing or Benchmarking is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from DISASTER SOLUTIONS. You acknowledge that the Software is not designed or licensed for use in hazardous environments, including without limitation operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation systems, aircraft communication systems, air traffic control, life support or weapons systems and any other environment in which bodily injury or death could result from failure of or inability to use the Software.
DISASTER SOLUTIONS’ Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: Attn: Legal Support, DMCA Notices DISASTER SOLUTIONS, LLC 514 14th Street West Palm Beach, FL 33401
4. SUBSCRIPTION. Noting some versions of VIRTUAL BADGE® are free of any fee charges, the Software is licensed on a subscription basis. The Software will be deemed accepted by you upon acceptance of this Agreement for trial versions (if applicable) of the Software and upon acceptance of this Agreement and payment of the subscription fee for paid versions of the Software. Access to the Software will begin (i) after your acceptance of this Agreement and after VIRTUAL BADGE receives and processes all the information, requested in the registration process; and (ii) after your acceptance of this Agreement and after DISASTER SOLUTIONS receives and processes all the information, including the credit card or bank account information requested by the registration process. You must have a valid credit card or a valid debit card (hereinafter called “Card“) or arrange for payment by check in advance. Where government regulations require receipt of a product before payment is released, Customer will be provided access to the product/services upon receipt of a purchase order from the Customer accompanied by confirmation that customer’s purchase order or request for funds has been properly submitted and approved for purchase. Payment for Products /services purchased via an approved purchase order is due within 15 days of approval of the purchase. Customer access to the purchased products/services will be granted upon receipt of payment and processing by Disaster Solutions whether by check or online. Customer must have sufficient funds in a U.S. checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the subscription fee to obtain access to the Software. The payment information you provide must be accurate and complete, and you agree to notify DISASTER SOLUTIONS immediately of any change in the payment information. When you subscribe and provide payment information, your Card or bank account will be debited and will be automatically re-debited at the beginning of each applicable subscription term (Renewal Term) at the then-current subscription rate, unless you provide written notice of termination 30 days prior to the next Renewal term. Written notice may be in the form of an email addressed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Attn: Termination of Service Disaster Solutions, LLC 514 14th Street West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Termination is effective upon receipt and acknowledgment of notice by us via email. Failure to provide written notice of termination 30 days prior to contract period expiration will result in DISASTER SOLUTIONS activating an additional year subscription. DISASTER SOLUTIONS reserves the right to increase subscription rates at any time; at which time subscription rate increases apply to the beginning of the next subscription term (Renewal Term). If DISASTER SOLUTIONS is purchased at the not for profit 501(c)(3) rate, the user is not permitted to use the software for any business purposes other than that which are defined in the applicable laws for the operation of a 501(c)(3) non profit organization or business and may be subject to collection in arrears of up to treble the amount of subscription rate. Immediate termination of subscription will occur if end-user uses the Software under the influence of drugs or alcohol and/or in the commission of any other criminal activity. Driving while using the software is prohibited and will result in an immediate termination (without refund) of subscription.
5. REGISTRATION. The user must register to use the Software and (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted in the sign-up process (the “Registration Data”), and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it accurate, current and complete. If any Registration Data provided is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or DISASTER SOLUTIONS has reasonable grounds to suspect is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, DISASTER SOLUTIONS may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the user’s account and refuse any and all current or future access to and use of the Software or Services (or any portion thereof), forfeiting any fees paid to date.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES, AND ANY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DISASTER SOLUTIONS, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, DEALERS AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, “SUPPLIERS”) DISCLAIM ALL GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES, CONTENT, AND RELATED MATERIALS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. DISASTER SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS SECURE OR FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTION, OR ERRORS, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. FURTHER, DISASTER SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT ACCESS TO THE INTERNET OR TO ANY OTHER SERVICE OR CONTENT OR DATA THROUGH THE SOFTWARE UNLESS PERMISSION IS GRANTED BY USER SELECTING “I ACCEPT” OR CONTINUED ACCESS TO ANY TRIAL VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE OR TO THE DATA ENTERED INTO THE TRIAL VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE AFTER THE TRIAL PERIOD OF TIME IS OVER (IF APPLICABLE). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO USER. IN THAT EVENT, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR DELIVERY OF THE SOFTWARE, AS APPLICABLE. HOWEVER, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO USER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES USER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND USER MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES. THE ENTIRE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF DISASTER SOLUTIONS, ITS SUPPLIERS, AND SERVICES PROVIDERS FOR ANY REASON ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SEPARATELY AGREED BY DISASTER SOLUTIONS IN WRITING. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DISASTER SOLUTIONS, ITS SUPPLIERS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATING TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, TELECOMMUNICATION FAILURES, THE LOSS, CORRUPTION OR THEFT OF DATA, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR INVES(R) ENT, USE OF THE SOFTWARE WITH HARDWARE OR OTHER SOFTWARE THAT DOES NOT MEET DISASTER SOLUTIONS’S SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS OR THE LIKE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF DISASTER SOLUTIONS, ITS SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION AND/OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. CONSENT TO CONDUCT BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY (CONSENT). (a) Consent to Electronic Communications. DISASTER SOLUTIONS may be required by law to send Communications to you that may pertain to the Software, the use of information you may submit to DISASTER SOLUTIONS, and the services you choose. Additionally, certain of the Third Party Services you choose may require Communications with the third parties who administer these programs. You agree that DISASTER SOLUTIONS, on behalf of itself, and others who administer such services (as applicable), may send Communications to you by email and/or may make Communications available to you by posting them at one or more websites. You consent to receive these Communications electronically. The term Communications means any notice, record, agreement, or another type of information that is made available to you or received from you in connection with the Software and the Online Services and Third Party Services.
(b) Consenting to Do Business Electronically. The decision whether to do business electronically is yours, and you should consider whether you have the required hardware and software capabilities described below. Your consent to do business electronically and our agreement to do so covers all transactions you conduct through the Software for as long as you remain a subscriber to the Software.
(c) Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access and retain an electronic record of Communications, you will need a computer, a monitor, a connection to an Internet service provider, Internet browser software that supports 256-bit encryption, and an e-mail address. By selecting the “Accept” button, you are confirming to us that you have the means to access, and to print or download, Communications. DISASTER SOLUTIONS does not provide ISP services. The user must have their own Internet service provider.
(d) Withdrawal of Consent. If you later decide that you do not want to receive future Communications electronically, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, we may terminate your use of the Software.
(e) Changes to Your Email Address. You agree to notify us within 7 days of any change in your email address via the Software. Disaster Solutions is not responsible for any consequences due to your failure to comply with this requirement. (f) Maintenance Obligations by ALL End User(s): This system depends on you using the system on an electronic device manufactured by others which are outside of the control of Disaster Solutions. Said manufacturers frequently issue updates to the operating system software for that manufacturer’s hardware for security and performance issues. USERS of this system provided by DISASTER SOLUTIONS agree to take full security and financial responsibility for any application failures or security issues that occur as a result of the hardware’s operating system failures. Additionally, by you refusing to upgrade the operating system with a manufacturer’s upgrade, you assume all responsibility and liability for said refusal. As DISASTER SOLUTIONS holds system security as a priority, it also upgrades its systems to continue to work seamlessly with newly upgraded operating systems. With such new programming to support said upgrades, there are sometimes created certain error messages and/or bugs with the newly upgraded operating system given the complexity of the systems working together. After a 30 day notice period of any manufacturer’s upgrade of its operating system, DISASTER SOLUTIONS no longer will support its system working on an outdated operating system. If you desire to take the security risks inherent with the continued use of such an outdated system, you assume any and all costs with the continued maintenance of the DISASTER SOLUTIONS system on said outdated operating system. Said another way, DISASTER SOLUTIONS is not responsible for the successful operation of the VIRTUAL BADGE software application on an older version of an operating system past the initial 60-day term following the issuance of said update.
9. AMENDMENT. DISASTER SOLUTIONS shall have the right, to change or add to the terms of its Agreement at any time, (provided that it is not DISASTER SOLUTIONS’ intent that such change substantially affect the license rights granted to Licensee in Section 2 and for which consideration was paid by you) and to change, delete, discontinue, or impose conditions on any feature or aspect of Software and Services (including but not limited to Internet based services, pricing, technical support options, and other product-related policies) upon notice by any means DISASTER SOLUTIONS determines in its discretion to be reasonable, including posting information concerning any such change, addition, deletion, discontinuance or conditions in Software or on any DISASTER SOLUTIONS sponsored web site. Any use of the Software by you after DISASTER SOLUTIONS’ publication of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as modified.
10. TERMINATION. Your rights under this Agreement may be terminated or suspended by DISASTER SOLUTIONS immediately and without notice, if you or any of your authorized users fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement or you no longer consent to receive Electronic Communications in accordance with Section 8. Upon termination, you must immediately cease using the Software and Services. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect DISASTER SOLUTIONS’ rights hereunder.
11. HOLD HARMLESS: User agrees to hold harmless VIRTUAL BADGE, LLC, or its affiliates Disaster Solutions, LLC, Eagles Wings Foundation, Inc., Pathfinders Task Force, its officers, shareholders, directors, employees, or agents working in cooperation with any of the aforementioned, whether employees, contractors, or volunteers from any loss, liability, cost, expense, claim, or demand, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, due or relating to or arising out of your use of Virtual Badge® and the Software in violation of the EULA and/or arising from a breach of the EULA terms and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in the terms.
12. MISCELLANEOUS. Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement, this Agreement is a complete statement of the agreement between you and DISASTER SOLUTIONS and sets forth the entire liability of DISASTER SOLUTIONS, its Suppliers, and service providers, and your exclusive remedy with respect to the Software, and its use. The Suppliers, agents, employees, distributors, and dealers of DISASTER SOLUTIONS are not authorized to make modifications to this Agreement, or to make any additional representations, commitments, or warranties binding on DISASTER SOLUTIONS. User agrees to allow DISASTER SOLUTIONS to collect aggregate information, individual information, and personally identifiable information, as defined herein. Your use of the term “VIRTUAL BADGE®” in any capacity is strictly prohibited without written consent from DISASTER SOLUTIONS. Any waiver of the terms herein by DISASTER SOLUTIONS must be in a writing signed by an authorized officer of DISASTER SOLUTIONS and expressly referencing the applicable provisions of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then it shall be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. Headings are included for convenience only, and shall not be considered in interpreting this Agreement. As used in this Agreement, the word including means including but not limited to. This Agreement does not limit any rights that DISASTER SOLUTIONS may have under trade secret, copyright, patent or other laws.
13. JURISDICTION: Any violations of this Agreement will result in DISASTER SOLUTIONS pursuing, to the maximum extent of the law, any legal remedies available to it. This Agreement will be governed by the State of Florida laws. Each of the parties hereto hereby consents and agrees that any and all legal proceedings shall be exclusively held in the 15th Judicial Circuit of the State of Florida in the U.S.
14. WAIVER OF BENCH OR JURY TRIAL: EACH PARTY HERETO KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY BENCH OR JURY IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM ENFORCING OR DEFENDING ANY RIGHTS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT. THE SOLE EXCEPTION TO THIS CLAUSE IS IN REGARDS TO A VIOLATION OR ALLEGED VIOLATION OF PARAGRAPH 2 AND/OR 3 ABOVE BY A USER. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION 15 HAVE BEEN BARGAINED FOR AND THAT IT HAS BEEN REPRESENTED BY COUNSEL IF SO DESIRED.
15. ARBITRATION: Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, in connection with or in respect of this Agreement (with the sole exception as noted above in Section 14), including any question regarding its existence, validity, interpretation, breach, or termination (a “Dispute”), shall be finally resolved by arbitration under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this Section 15.
(a) The tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator.
(b) The seat of the arbitration shall be in Palm Beach County, Florida
(c) The language of the arbitration shall be English.
(d) The decision of the tribunal shall be in writing and shall contain findings of fact. Judgment upon the award rendered by the tribunal may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any award of the tribunal shall be binding from the day it is made, and the parties waive any right to refer any question of law and any right of appeal on the law and/or the merits to any court (with the sole exception as noted above in 14).
(e) Nothing in these dispute resolution provisions shall be construed as preventing either party from seeking injunctive, conservatory, and equitable or similar interim relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
16. ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS: In any proceeding arising under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs, and expenses.
I. DEFINITIONS: (a) “Aggregate information” is information that describes the habits, usage patterns, and demographics of users as a group but does not describe or reveal the identity of any particular user.
(b) “Individual information” is information about a user that is presented in a form distinguishable from information relating to other users but not in a form that personally identifies any user or enables the recipient to communicate directly with any user unless agreed to by the user in advance of such communication. This information may be used to improve DISASTER SOLUTIONS products and online sites, for internal marketing studies, or simply to collect demographic information about DISASTER SOLUTIONS users.
(c) DISASTER SOLUTIONS may release personally identifiable information to comply with court orders or laws that require us to disclose such information.
(d) If you register to become a Member, you will be asked to choose a user name (or email address) and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this information. You are not permitted to allow anyone else to use your user name and password to log into the Site. Disclosing your username and password to a third party and/or accessing the Site for use by a third party may result in termination of your membership. You must notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account so please be vigilant in protecting its confidentiality.
(e) Children Under The Age of 13: In compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the FTC’s Rule interpreting COPPA (16 CFR § 512) DISASTER SOLUTIONS will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person age 13 and under. DISASTER SOLUTIONS encourages parents to instruct their children to never give out personal information when online. Parents who are concerned about the transfer of personal information from their children may contact us at the Contact Information below to obtain a record of any information held by DISASTER SOLUTIONS and have it removed at their request.
For example, when you sign into VIRTUAL BADGE®, DISASTER SOLUTIONS stores your user id and a combination of your IP address and time of login as a cookie on your hard drive. This cookie allows you to move from page to page without having to sign in again on each page. Similarly, if you enter information during your session, such as name or affiliation, this will be stored as a cookie and you will not have to re-enter such information during a future application session.
DISASTER SOLUTIONS also stores information on a user’s hard drive that is used in conjunction with online usage of DISASTER SOLUTIONS products. Information regarding DISASTER SOLUTIONS billing, your DISASTER SOLUTIONS account, your Internet connection and the DISASTER SOLUTIONS software installed on your computer or mobile device are uploaded to the server in connection with your use of DISASTER SOLUTIONS and DISASTER SOLUTIONS software. VIRTUAL BADGE® software automatically generates and submits to DISASTER SOLUTIONS bug reports upon a crash or other occasional fault that may occur during the running of VIRTUAL BADGE®. DISASTER SOLUTIONS online/mobile products may provide chat forums, bulletin boards, or instant messaging tools to users. Any information that is disclosed in chat forums or bulletin boards is public information, and users who message one another may not know each other personally. Users should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in such chat forums and/or notes. (g) Choice/Opt-out DISASTER SOLUTIONS gives users the option of discontinuing receipt of promotional email communications from DISASTER SOLUTIONS. Instructions for discontinuing receipt of promotional email communications from DISASTER SOLUTIONS will be provided in all email communications to users.
(h) Use of NewbridgeGreen Twitter Bootstrap ExtJS 4 Theme and Cordova under the Apache License Portions of this software are licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this software except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at:
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the Apache License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
(i) Storage and Security of Information Personally identifiable information will be processed and stored by DISASTER SOLUTIONS in databases hosted in the United States. DISASTER SOLUTIONS has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment, and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. DISASTER SOLUTIONS always monitors its system for security issues and a prompt response to any warnings or alerts by various monitoring agencies is extremely important. In this regards, you agree to install any upgrade sent out to you by DISASTER SOLUTIONS within 30 days of notice of such an upgrade. Your failure to make such an upgrade means you hold harmless DISASTER SOLUTIONS and assume all liability and responsibility, including as detailed in other sections herein, for your refusal to install the recommended upgrade by DISASTER SOLUTIONS.
(j) Corrections, Updates, and Removal of Information If you are concerned about the accuracy of personal information maintained by DISASTER SOLUTIONS or would like your personal information removed from DISASTER SOLUTIONS records, please contact us at the Contact Information below for review, update, or removal of personal information.
(k) Fair Processing Notice This Fair Processing Notice is the commitment by DISASTER SOLUTIONS to protecting your privacy. DISASTER SOLUTIONS protects your information from unauthorized use or loss and will only pass your data to our business partners, to fulfill your requirements or where we are required to do so by law. The information we collect from you may be used by DISASTER SOLUTIONS worldwide, including countries that may have weaker data privacy laws than your country. The information DISASTER SOLUTIONS and products collect from your computer is utilized in product and security improvement, to transmit messages to your computer or to generate e-mail marketing. You may opt-out of e-mail marketing at any time by clicking the relevant link in the e-mail message or contacting customer support at email@example.com.
(l) Contact Information If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the privacy practices of DISASTER SOLUTIONS, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: