With tons of contractors, not knowing who is who causes money to be lost.
By using Virtual Badge to get around any identification problems, you'll know:
- Who the contractor is
- What company they work for, their job-title, and their time on-site
- Why the person is on-site, what skills they have, and their work status
Virtual Badge solves contractor ID badging problems like:
- You can't identify who is currently in your contractor program.
- Your contractors can't start work because they are waiting for their ID badges in the mail.
- Your ID badging program costs too much because of lost badges, broken printers, etc.
- You can't control ID badges once issued or when a contractor quits your vendor program.
Thankfully, Virtual Badge simplifies complex background / drug screening processes.
Protect your company by:
- Issuing the only ID badges directly tied to a background check or drug test
- Only issuing an ID badge if the contractor passes their background screening
- Automatically expiring their ID badges if their background check expires
- Automatically expiring ID badges if a crime or violation happens.
Do you know what happens if a worker gets hurt on the job without valid certifications?
Virtual Badge keeps your contractor force compliant by:
- Requiring contractors to upload licenses, certifications, or other documentation.
- Tracking uploaded documentation & alerting stakeholders when a certification is about to expire.
- Deactivating their ID badges if they don't upload new documentation when they need to.
With Virtual Badge, each contractor has their own time log which you can export at any time.
Virtual Badge offers these time tracking options:
1) Scan the QR code on each Virtual Badge to scan them in or out of a job-site or task.
2) Let Virtual Badge-holders “self” check-in/out of a particular job-site or task
3) Setup a GPS-based “geofence” to automatically clock workers in or out
Get around delays, miscommunication, and unhappy clients by using Virtual Badge for field service. With digital ID badges you can:
1) Let contractors submit job status reports that you will receive instantly, including photos & timing
2) Customize Virtual Badge to add any of your custom forms or documentation
3) Let customers report issues or request service, which lets you respond faster
4) Document problems, job completions, and collect required signatures
Learn about how Virtual Badge is used to improve the way Brand Momentum, a retail sales & marketing solutions provider, to deploy contractors that work in retail stores across Canada.Learn More
While not contractors or gig workers, the remote workforce- those who never directly interface with the core of the company operation, present similar challenges. Their identities must be vetted, and their ID markers must be authoritative.Learn More
Using independent contractors and not employees is becoming more and more popular for today’s businesses. By using contractors, organizations can scale their operations more quickly and avoid hiring employees, which can take up plenty of time and money.Learn More