By using Virtual Badge for memberships, you'll know:
- Who the member is
- What type of membership they have and when it will expire
- What skills or certifications they have
Virtual Badge solves new membership registration problems by:
- Providing an easy to use mobile app that members can download and register themselves with
- Creating customized workflows that can collect important information including payment
- Keeping track of all membership information in each member's profile.
Virtual Badge simplifies complex background / drug screening processes by:
- Issuing the only ID badges directly tied to a background check or drug test
- Only issuing an ID badge if the member passes their background screening
- Automatically expiring their ID badges if their background check expires
- Automatically expiring ID badges if a crime or violation happens.
Virtual Badge stores and tracks the certifications and skills your members need to participate by:
- Giving members easy ways to upload their required documentation
- Tracking uploaded documentation & alerting stakeholders when a certification is about to expire.
- Deactivating a member's ID badge if they don't upload new documentation when they need to.
With Virtual Badge, you'll know who is a member because:
1) Only valid members will have an active Virtual Badge
2) Your organization can request payment with a customized onboarding process
3) If a member does not renew their dues then their badge will deactivate
The Virtual Badge mobile app helps with event management by:
1) Collecting important registration information from any attendee and issuing them a badge
2) Upgrading communication and coordination between event staff and attendees
3) Providing information such as who is in what session and how many attendees were at the event
4) Giving attendees easy methods to report feedback and suggestions to your team
Learn about how Virtual Badge is used to improve the way membership organizations operate, identify their members, and improve communication.Learn More
There are times when the management does not know if the background check of the applicants is complete or not. This delays the entire hiring process and can lead to unnecessary delays in the joining of the selected applicants.Learn More
Because every attendee is required to complete these credentials, Mizner was able to host events while still being compliant with laws and regulations. Mizner has been proud that nobody has contracted COVID-19 at any of their events.Learn More