Digital ID badges are supercharged ID cards that connect every worker together in your organization. Typically, managers have no idea that with digital identity, their businesses can easily solve problems related to identity, compliance, and risk management.
Digital ID badges don’t require any hardware beyond a smartphone, meaning they can be issued rapidly and on-demand for any worker. Once issued, a good digital identity system will track all of the user’s attributes, which are defined by stakeholders. For instance, if a business requires a health & safety training certificate or COVID-19 waiver forms, employees can upload a credential or sign a form in their badging application. Using digital ID badges can even be as simple as taking a selfie!
Digital identity is driven by easy workflows that allow employees, contractors, and staff to:
1) Onboard themselves seamlessly, even when remote
2) Upload various required documentation, certifications, and credentials
3) Vet themselves before being allowed to participate in business functions
4) Present a simple ID card on their phone when required
5) Automatically notify staff when they have arrived on-site
Many of our clients believe that digital ID badges are an ideal solution to implementing a hybrid work environment. Here’s how: